Officially Licensed Overwatch Mask with LED Lights in two models: Advanced version featuring in-mask electric fan for better comfort and extra bright LED lights or Basic version (without the fan) and standard LED lights.
With its design inspired Ana Shrike character in the Overwatch Game, this officially licensed product is the first mask featuring a built-in fan strategically placed on the top of it, which provides superior comfort and reducing common annoyances such as humidity and fogged glasses.
Even when the lights are turned on, the transparent acrylic shield offers good visibility from the inside, but prevents others from seeing your face through the mask.
The mask is well built and lightweight. It has cushioned interior and elastic straps that can be adjusted to fit most adults' face sizes.
1. This is a handcrafted product. Minor imperfections can occur in the painting or manual fabrication.
2. This item doesn't come with a warranty and cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it due to use or wear and tear.
3. This product is not a safety or protective gear and should not be used as such. We don't take any responsibility for any action(s) that you do with this product.
2. Desk stand (shown in some photos) is not included
Read More Photos
- Oficially Licensed Product
- Carefully Hand Painted
- 3 Way Head Band
- Battery Powered
- Adjustable Fit
|Models||ADVANCED: Extra Bright LED + Built-in Fan
BASIC: Normal LED (No Fan)
|Material||ABS, Acrylic, Electronic Parts|
|Size||Single Size with Adjustable Straps|
|Dimensions||Approx. 25cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 15cm (H)|
This product comes in a single size (one size fits all). It has elastic head straps that can be adjusted to comfortably fit to your head.
If your prescription glasses aren't too big, it's perfectly fine to wear the mask with them.