Cyberpunk Mask /03 (2023 Collection) in futuristic design inspired by the aesthetics of Hiroto Ikeuchi and Gundam series.
Individually handcrafted using both standard and custom-made 3D printed parts, this mask is a beautiful wearable art piece that can be used as a cyberpunk fashion accessory or as part of your cosplay outfit.
Available in five different color themes, the mask fits most head sizes. It features a two-point headband with an adjustment dial that you can rotate to tighten or loosen the fit.
The Cyberpunk Mask /03 is carefully and beautifully crafted using the best and highest quality materials available for this type of product.
This item is made to order and takes 14 days to ship after orders are received and confirmed.
1. This is a handcrafted (new) item. Minor imperfections, coloring and 3D-print cutting errors can occur.
2. We do not offer any kind of return, cancellation or refund once orders are confirmed. No returns/No refunds after orders are shipped.
3. This item doesn't come with a warranty and it cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it due to use or wear and tear.
4. This item is not a safety or protective gear and should not be used as such. Please keep in mind this is a wearable art, use it for hobby or aesthetics purposes only.
Read More Photos
- Beautifully Crafted
- Cyberpunk Aesthetics
- Adjustment Dial
- Original Design
- Limited Production
- High Quality Parts
|Maker||Bad Boy Studios|
• RAINBOW: (Black & White + Rainbow Shield)
• BLACK: (Black & White + Black Shield)
• WHITE: (White + Black Shield)
• SILVER: (Black & White + Metallic Shield)
• PINK: (Black & White + Black Shield)
• GOLDEN: (Black & Golden + Black Shield)
|Material||ABS, 3D Printed Parts, Nylon, Velcro|
|Size||55 to 65cm Circumference, Single Size with Adjustable Straps|
This product comes in a single size (one size fits all). It has a two-point adjustment headband that can be tightened or loosened to fit most head sizes.
Looking through the mask is like wearing dark sunglasses. Vision is reduced in daylight, and may be very limited at night or in dark settings.
If your prescription glasses aren't too big, it's perfectly fine to wear the mask with them, although you may experience fogging.