Display Case for your helmets, masks, limited-edition sneakers, collectible toys, and everything else that goes in between.
This display box is made of attachable acrylic parts and can be assembled in less than 30 minutes (no tools required). The acrylic plates come with protective plastic sheets during the transportation to avoid scratches.
It can be purchased with or without the add-on (magnetic) LED that comes with a remote control and can be recharged via USB cable.
The bottom platform has a mirror-like reflective surface that helps better illuminate the object from all angles.
The optional LED comes with a remote control that allows you to wirelessly turn it on/off, adjust light intensity, and set a 5 minutes timer.
A great choice for new collectors who don't want to spend on professional or more sophisticated boxes.
This item is made to order and takes 14 days to ship after orders are received and confirmed.
1. This item must be handled with care. The acrylic can easily get damaged or scratched if cleaned with hard towels or chemical products.
2. This item requires manual assembly. You're fully responsible for broken parts or damages caused during the assembly
3. This item doesn't have a warranty and cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it.
4. All cases are carefully packed with enough protective cushion and shipped with insurance.
5. Mask/Helmet not included.
Read More Photos
- Optional LED Illumination
- Dust & UV Protection
- Rechargeable Battery
- Optional Remote Control
- Can be Disassembled
|Capacity||Helmet, Mask, Pair of Sneakers, Handbag, Cap, DSLR Camera, Figure Toy, Etc|
|Assembly Time||10 to 30 Minutes (See instructions below)|
Inside: 28 x 28 x 28cm
Base: 29 x 29 x 2.2cm
1. To avoid fingerprints or damage, the gloves provided should be used at all times when handling the acrylic plates and throughout the whole assembly process. Failing to do so will result in fingerprints and an ugly case.
2. The unassembled acrylic plates come with plastic protective sheets on both sides that must be removed before assembly. 3. The plates are very fragile, and their locking gaps can easily break if too much force is applied or if bended.
4. Be extremely careful when cleaning or removing fingerprints from the plates. Even microfiber cloth can scratch the plates if too much pressure is applied. Do not use strong chemical products to clean the transparent parts.
5. If cleaning is needed, use water applied on a very soft cloth in very gentle circular movements. Use a cold hair dryer to blow away dust outside or inside the case.
No. The whole assembly process can be done by hand without tools.
Depending on how bright you set the LED, one full charge can last (up to) 7 hours.