AF_KURO, MAX FACTORY and SENTINEL teams up to present the brand-new action figure series, Shojo-Hatsudoki Motored Cyborg Runner.
Based on SHOJO-HATSUDOKI illustrations by AF_KURO, first comes SSX_115 “Techno Azur” mostly black with blue highlights, followed by SSX_115 “Mandarin Surf” which swaps the black for a cool mix of whites, grays with orange highlights.
The legs and torso feature die-cast parts in some areas, giving these action figures a mechanical look with plenty of articulation.
The figures are 175mm tall (non-scale) or a little under seven inches. The die-cast parts also provide stability and add more to the mechanical aesthetics of the figure, which are very articulated as they're meant to be street racing characters.
Each set comes with the figure itself, alternate face plates, replacement hands/manipulators, hair piece, and display stands both for static and dynamic presentations.
The original designs are based on artist AF_KURO's "SHOJO-HATSUDOKI" series of illustrations featuring street racing cyborgs equipped with internal combustion engines.
The motorized concept of the original series has been carefully translated to figure form, allowing the girls to be easily displayed in racing poses and other action packed scenes.
This is a pre-order item scheduled to start shipping in 2023.
1. ETA Shipping Date is based on information provided by the manufacturer.The pre-order can be cancelled anytime (3.4% payment processing applies).
2. This is a new item sold as is. It doesn't have a warranty and cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it due to use or wear and tear.
3. No Returns, Cancellations or Refunds after orders are shipped. Read More Photos
- Carefully Hand Painted
- Original Designs
- Highly Articulated
- Limited Production
- 100% Authentic & New Product
- Credit Card, Apple Pay, Bitcoin accepted
- FedEx/UPS/DHL Worldwide Shipping
- SSL-Encrypted Secure Checkout