Headwear/ Cyberpunk Mask S1
Cyberpunk Mask S1 with circular COB Light and top horns in orange or black.
Available in orange or black, the top horns are attached by allen screws and can be removed, providing flexibility and allowing you to customize the mask as you wish. The front shield is attached to the frame via aluminum alloy magnetic v-buckles.
Three removable cushion pads are attached by velcro inside the mask, offering extra comfort and allowing you to remove them for cleaning or washing when needed.
Individually handcrafted one by one, the Cyberpunk Mask S1 is a unique wearable art that you can use to upgrade your cyberpunk fashion or as part of your cosplay outfit. It fits all head sizes and can be adjusted with the elastic straps that go around the head.
It comes with a black balaclava, but it can also be used directly on your head without the face cover.
This item is made to order and takes 14 days to ship after orders are received and confirmed.
1. This is a handcrafted item. Minor imperfections can occur in the artisanal fabrication.
2. This item doesn't have a warranty and cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it due to use or wear and tear.
3. We do not offer any kind of return, cancellation or refund once orders are confirmed, and no returns/no refunds after orders are shipped.
4. This product is not a safety or protective gear and should not be used as such. Please keep in mind this is a wearable art. We don't take any responsibility for any action(s) that you do with this product.
5. Stickers may vary or be different depending on each production or color option (Photos for reference only).
Read More Photos
- Circular COB Light
- LED Light Modules
- Fully Handcrafted
- Removable Cushion Pads
- Battery Power
- Adjustable Fit
|Contents||Mask, Fabric Balaclava, Battery|
|Options||Black or Orange Horns|
|Material||TPU, PC, ABS, Acrylic, Velcro, Rubber, Aluminum Alloy|
|Size||Single Size with Adjustable Straps|
|Power||Replaceable A23 Type (12V) Battery|
If your prescription glasses aren't too big, it's perfectly fine to wear the mask with them.
Looking through the mask is like wearing dark sunglasses. Vision is reduced in daylight, and may be very limited at night or in dark settings.
The circular COB light is steady/static (not animation) and fixed to a single color (orange).
The horns are attached by allen screws and can be removed if you like.