The Deauther Watch V3 is a serious smart watch specially designed for hackers and geeks. It is the 3rd and newest generation of the world's first ESP8266 Development Board with built-in WiFi analysis & deauth tools that you can wear on your wrist.
The ESP8266 is a low-cost WiFi microchip, with built-in TCP/IP networking software, and micro-controller capability. It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks. You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board (Please note that the ESP8266 only supports 2.4GHz).
The Deauther comes with a ESP8266 development board, 800mah battery, OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch. It can be used directly on your wrist or you can also connect to "pwned" with the password "deauther" and use your phone web browser to access its interface and tools.
• Attack: Terminates the connection of WiFi devices
• Beacon: Create fake WiFi networks advertisements
• Probe：Confuse wifi trackers
• Packet Monitor：Display wifi traffic
• Laser (50-100m reach)
Closes the connection of WiFi devices by sending deauthentication frames to access points and client devices you selected. This is only possible because a lot of devices don't use the 802.11w-2009 standard that offers a protection against this attack. Please only select one target! When you select multiple targets that run on different channels and start the attack, it will quickly switch between those channels and you have no chance to reconnect to the access point that hosts this web interface.
Beacon packets are used to advertise access points. By continuously sending beacon packets out, it will look like you created new WiFi networks. You can specify the network names under SSIDs.
Probe requests are sent by client devices to ask if a known network is nearby. Use this attack to confuse WiFi trackers by asking for networks that you specified in the SSID list. It's unlikely you will see any impact by this attack with your home network.
• Laser (50-100m reach)
• Up to 8 hours work time per charge
• 0.8A mA charging current
• Indicate charging abd Battery level LED
• 5dB FPC external antenna included
• Power Switch (Should be turned off when charging)
• Protection: short, over charging, over discharging, temperature
• Software 2.6.0 Introduction
• DSTIKE Deauther Watch V3 Quick Video
• How do I assemble Deauther watch V3
• How to install antenna of Deauther watch
• How to increase the maximum effect of antenna
• How to connect smart phone
• DSTIKE Deauther Watch Demo
• NTP Time server functions
• How to install DSTIKE Arduino environment
• How to use 8266 flash tool flash Deauther firmware
1. This is a handmade item sold as proof-of-concept. It doesn't have a warranty and cannot be returned or replaced if you damage or break it.
2. We do not offer any kind of return, refund or cancellation after orders are shipped.
3. Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices. HYPEBROTHER doesn't take responsibility for what you do with it. Check the legal regulations of your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.
4. HYPEBROTHER does not provide any kind of after-sales support or assistance regarding the product's operation (watch videos above).
5. The Deauther Project is a proof of concept for testing and educational purposes. Neither the ESP8266, nor its SDK was meant or built for such purposes. Bugs can occur.
Read More Photos
- TCP/IP networking tools
- Laser & Flashlight
- Beacon & Packet Monitor
- OLED Display
- WiFi 2.4GHz
- Approx 8hs work time
- External Antenna
- Replaceable Straps
|Model||Deauther Watch V3|
|Display||SH1106 1.3" OLED|
|Power||Built-in 800mah Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Size||60x55x22mm (LxWxH) Adjustable Wrist Brand|
|Product Weight||Approx. 78g|
The new generation (V3) has improved hardwared and also includes the following new features: Powerful laser, Acrylic (replaceable) case, external antena, larger battery, precision RTC DS3231 crystal and flashlight.
The Deauther is made for the "Maker" audience and geeks with knowledge about wireless networks and electronics in general. If you're not familiar with electronics and wireless networks, this product may not be for you.
Unfortunately, we do not offer technical support and we cannot guide you through the setup or operation of the product. Please refer to to the technical documentation above before purchasing it.